BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 19 November 2012

Credo

Credo


1. I believe that racism should be erased from the Earth, FOREVER!

2. I believe that in 20 years, I will reflect on how I was back then.

3. I believe that when I have kids, they will be better than me in school.

4. I believe that if I never give up, I can get over the adversities that I will face.

5. I believe that if I have confidence, I can get lots of points in basketball.

6. I believe if I listen to my coach, I can learn defence better.

7. I believe that the L.A. Lakers will win the NBA championship this year.

8. I believe that even if the Elwick basketball team (Grade 8) is small, we are the smartest.

9. I believe that in 20 years, bullying will be a thing in the past.

10. I believe that we can stop global warming. (The Polar Bears!)