BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 3 March 2013

Time to Survive I guess...

To read my story, albeit it will be very long...HAHA. Well click Here.
Very sorry, but my old story was really long so I made a new one. It's about... WELL READ IT! 

I said more info on the story at the end, so I have a couple of links to support that. 

So click...

Here   This one is basically the ending, though don't watch it until AFTER you read and compare it. 

Here   This is the crash in the first scene, but with no fire or upside down-ness.

Extra Notes...

Pronounciation/s?

If you are wondering how to pronounce words, then look NO FURTHER.

Keiichi (Kay-ichi)

Mulsanne (MUL-san)
















4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the cars that you used lol

Unknown said...

I've read it.... Your story is good...

Unknown said...

rgbrbruierhervesjkvdjfvgkhadviklagakdfvh hjvhjfbadfvgjhdvjhbjhadvbvjhavb

Anonymous said...

i like flutes