BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Anti-Bullying Video/Commercials/etc.


I found a video/s showing facts on bullying, there will be more, trust me on that.

Click Here.
And Here.
I chose the first one because it has facts on what actually happens, like bullying happens in class every 25 minutes.
The second one I chose because it just shows cyber bullying. The ending may be cheesy, but it makes sense, pulling the plug on cyber bullying, is easier than pulling the plug on someone else's life.

Hold up, I have one more.
Click Here.
I chose this video because I like basketball, and for an NBA player to come out as gay, that is amazing. He's actually the first athlete, of any major American sport, to admit that he is gay. His name is Jason Collins and he currently plays for the Washington Wizards.

0 comments: